Over $80,000 has been donated by Penshurst RSL to your local community.
This support comprises of cash donations along with in-kind donations.
- The Salvation Army
- Autism Community Network
- Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation
- Penshurst RSL Social Golf Club
- Leukaemia Foundation of Australia
- War Widows Guild of Australia
- Penshurst RSL Junior Rugby League Club
- Penshurst RSL Youth Swim Club
- Penshurst RSL Panthers AFL Club
- Penshurst West Public School
- Penshurst RSL Sub Branch
- Ovarian Cancer of Australia
- St.George Lions Club
- Peddle 4 Kids
- Rotary Australia Relief Fund
- Penshurst RSL Travel Club
- 45th Infantry Battalion St.George Regiment
- St.George Basketball Association
- Hurstville Red Cross
- St.George Area Probus (South Pacific)
- Mortdale Physical Culture
- South Sydney Girl Guides
- Milan’s Miracle Fundraiser
- Hurstville Grove Infants School
Applications for funding are now completed through Club Grants. All applicants must register prior to completing an application for funding.
Social and Sporting Contacts
In addition to the above, Penshurst RSL also supports and works with various social groups and sporting bodies. For contact details in regards to these sub clubs and social groups, please click the link below.