Updated on January 6th, 2021
Penshurst RSL is committed to the health and safety of our community, members and staff. As a result, we are providing you with the latest updates in compliance with NSW government regulations.
From January 1st, 2021, signing in to the club using the Service NSW app is an essential requirement.
Prior to your next visit to Penshurst RSL we recommend downloading the SERVICE NSW APP by clicking the following link – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/covid-safe-check-in.
Then, upon arrival at the club –
STEP 1: Use
your smartphone camera to scan the QR code at our entrance points
STEP 2: Tap the link that pops up on your screen
STEP 3: Follow the Service NSW App prompts to check-in, adding any applicable dependants
STEP 4: Show your check-in confirmation to the reception staff member. All visitors and guests will also need to sign into our club as per legislation.
STEP 5 – Upon leaving check-out using the Service NSW App
If you don’t have a smartphone, or experience difficulties signing in, one of our friendly reception staff will be happy to assist you.
Please be advised:
- Facemasks are mandatory in our indoor gaming area
- A person may remove the facemask for the following reasons:
- the person is eating or drinking
- the person is communicating with another person who is deaf or hard of hearing, with the person resuming to wear the mask as soon as practicable
- in case of an emergency
- All front of house club staff are required to wear a mask
- A maximum capacity of 300 people in the club at one time
- One person per 4m2 inside the club
Penshurst RSL recommends wearing face masks in all public areas where practical. However, it is not compulsory to wear face masks in the club, except the indoor gaming area.
The following measures continue:
- Temperature checking and clearance before entering
- Sanitizing stations and sanitary wipes widely available
- Frequent touch point cleaning
- Social distancing
- If you are unwell or are showing signs or symptoms, please stay at home
- Anyone who has visited any hotspots flagged by NSW Health will be denied entry
We thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we comply with these latest Covid-19 government regulations.